You can design your registration form with a large range of common fields, as well as adding unlimited custom fields.
1. Go to your event and click on the 'EDIT' tab.
2. Click on the "EDIT FORM" tab.
3. Your registration form is preset with three data fields - First name, Last name, and Email.
4. Add data fields by clicking on the 'plus' symbol or dragging and dropping from the "Add form options" box.
5. Remove data fields by clicking on the "Remove" tool.
6. Edit data fields by clicking on the "Edit" tool. Instructions for editing specific fields can be found at the base of this article.
7. Change the order of your data fields by dragging and dropping them.
8. Click "Save".